Monday, June 4, 2012

May 2012 Résumé Adventure Progress Statistics Looking Up, But Not Looking Good

These calculators are locked up and quarantined 20 stories below the surface of earth because 
they are contaminated with a deadly space alien bacteria (photo by Steve Parker via Flickr). 

For those of you that have been following my Résumé Adventures, you know that I actually have a degree in sociology. And for those of you that know what sociology is, you know that sociology peeps learn how to track data statistically. I though it would be a good idea to keep track of my employment progress, so here are my Résumé Adventure stats for the May (13 seems to be my lucky number):

Résumé Adventure Stats for May 2012


Total Number of Résumé Adventures for the Month of May 2012: 13

Total Number of Résumé Adventures for All Time Ever: 13

Total Number of Résumés Sent by Moonbow: 13

Total Number of Recruiter Responses: 2

Percentage of Recruiter Response Rate: 15.384615384615385

Number of Interviews: 0

Number of Job Offers: 0

Moonbow's Fractional Degree of Disappointment: 99/100


No comments:

Post a Comment