Monday, June 4, 2012

Update on Résumé Adventure #15: I Know You are Trying to Scam Me, but I am not Sure How

I got a near-immediate response from the no-name mystery recruiter from Résumé Adventure #15: I Know You are Trying to Scam Me, but I am not Sure How. Unfortunately, the response was bot-generated and not very promising. It contains an ominous looking link and some other obvious bullshit. You can read the response, minus the evil link below. On well...better luck for Moonbow next time. :-(

The Recruiter-Bot's Response


"Hello Moonbow Rollings,

Your message 'Re: PAYMENT DISPATCHER/BOOK KEEPER' to me
was waitlisted.

Get your message to my inbox by clicking the following link.

Thank you,

P.S. ...you'll only have to do this once. Future email will appear immediately in my inbox."



No comments:

Post a Comment